FOR THE PERFECT FIT Featuring Haro's proven Rider Optimized Geometry for the perfect fit, the 2019 Ventus series is your workout on wheels. It doesn't matter if you're headed to the gym, the yoga studio, or just a bike path adventure, the Ventus has you covered. Fully equipped with rack & fender mounts for versatility, you can switch from commute to exercise modes at the drop of a hat.
- Haro Ventus Sport Hybrid frame with Rider Optimized Geometry, mechanically-shaped alloy tubing, internal cable routing and chainstay disc brake mount
- Haro Ventus alloy fork with chromoloy steerer tube and post-mount disc brake
- Shimano TY-501 crankset, 48/38/28 and sealed cartridge BB
- Shimano Altus 8 speed shifter and rear derailleur
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes
- Wide-ratio Shimano HG-200 12-32 8 speed cassette
- New Pivit alloy 9* sweep flattop bar, and forged stem
- Kenda Bitumen 700 x 32c tires
* NOTE the 2020 Rivon has a single chainring on the front, not the double chainring as pictured (Haro has not updated the 2020 Rivon on their site).
Please see this link for more information on the Beasley 27.5 and a fit guide;
If you have any questions regarding sizing of this bike please contact email@example.com