More and more people are riding bicycles to get where they need to go. Commuter bikes are designed to ride comfortably, efficiently, and reliably. Save gas, get in shape, and save the environment. KHS has created three distinct lines bikes to cater to every commuter’s needs.
- 4130 double butted chromoly frame with carrier bosses.
- Full-Chromoly unicrown fork with disc mounts.
- FSA Threadless 1 1/8” headset
- Samox forged 36t crankset
- Shimano Altus M10 8-spd rear derailleur
- Shimano HG-31 8-spd 11-34t cassette
- Weinmann Zach2000 alloy double wall with CNC sidewall
- Bafang rear hub, drum motor, cassette
- Kenda Kwick Journey 700x35c tires with K-Sheild anti-puncture
- E-Info: 6-hour charge time, 2-hour run time, up to 65 km range
Please see this link for more information on the Envoy 200;
If you have any questions regarding sizing of this bike please contact email@example.com
Please see this link for more information on the Beasle